Wednesday 8 June 2011

Movie Time #2

As I said I would, I have found 2 other looks which I think you might like.
First of all, 'Breakfast At Tiffany's', the most fashionably iconic and influential films ever made. The little black Givenchy dress worn by Hepburn in the beginning of the film may be the most famous items of clothing in history but there's another casual number which she wears in the film that I'm going to focus on.
It's when the lovely Audrey sings 'Moon river' on the balcony of her New York apartment..

As it happens, I have her exact outfit and for some reason a guitar too.
So, I've taken some pictures for you..
Light Grey Jumper! Carboot Sale £1
Shoes! ASOS £42
Jeans (not originally rolled up) H&M £9.99
Floral Vintage Scarf (worn over the head) Present from friend
The Guitar! Carboot Sale £5
This outfit can be easily gathered together; jumper, jeans, black shoes and a scarf.
Voila!
The last movie look is elegant, classy and could be worn for a prom or another formal event.
In the film 'Atonement', Miss Knightly wears a beautiful emerald green dress to dinner..
I was going to wear this to my prom last year but found a different dress but I have found an exact replica still being sold on eBay which can be seen here through this link..

I think it's absolutely gorgeous, so if you're wondering what to wear to prom this year have a look!xx

2 comments: